1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Snow blower fun!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by climber, Feb 17, 2007.

1. climber

climber LawnSite Member

Here my driveway and my snow blower before I set sail on cleaning it out! Not to much snow (2"+) but I like to be ahead so it doesnt take forever when it piles up! The first one is more of the blower and the next is more or the driveway or vise-versa...

All the Best

Picture 183.jpg

Picture 185.jpg
  2. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Use a back pack blower on that. I did it twice this year with my echo 755. I works great and beats shoveling or pulling out the snow blower.
  3. climber

climber LawnSite Member

I wish I could... But we dont have one yet... But that was wet snow so it doesnt move that well. And you got another 4"s on top of that this morning!

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Hows the compression on that engine? I can't tell you how many valve jobs I have done to those 5 hp tecumseh engines on them mtd, craftsman, murray and what ever other snow blowers had them on there.....

Its a total and complete nightmare!!!!
  5. climber

climber LawnSite Member

Its pretty good cant complain. I just rebuilt and ported my snapper over the summer with a 4.5 tecumseh. It now has great compression and cuts like new but a heck of alot louder! But we keep up wit all our equipment and change the oil religiously so it holds up along time..