Snow Blowing with a Echo 750??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by meathead1134, Sep 27, 2004.

1. meathead1134

meathead1134 LawnSite Senior Member

:laugh: :laugh: OK here goes, I was working at my everyday job and got an idea for a usage of my Echo 750 clear out of the blue. With the winter approaching has anybody every used one of these this things to blow snow off your personal driveway? (insert laughter here) I was thinking that it would work pretty good as long as the snow is the fluffy stuff. I know some other people have come up with some creative ideas what do you guys think?

This is what happens when I work to many days on in a row (20 something plus), mow part time and go to school part time. No I haven't been drinking the New Jersey water either if you were thinking of it.

:confused:

2. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

I always have mine with, especially if it's 2-3" of fluff. I'd much rather use that than shovel the sidewalks at my commercial places I'm plowing.

3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

The 650's first add was removing snow.
    John

4. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Advertise your service to car dealers in the winter! Someone needs to clear all those cars before the store opens.

Mac

5. Blueangelfightr

Blueangelfightr LawnSite Member

I have never tried it myself but I have heard it many times. I'm waiting till the snow falls this year. Later.

6. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

IF fluffy snow i always have blower,makes the job alot faster on walkways and stairs..

7. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

8. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Backpacks work great getting snow out of corners and steps/stairs. GarPA taught me that one.

9. economiclawncare

economiclawncare LawnSite Member

that will work real good here in va beach b.c we only get about 2" when it does snow here. Learn something new everyday.