snow cabs for walkers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnchopper, Jan 12, 2005.

1. lawnchopper

lawnchopper LawnSite Member

since my boss doesnt want to spend the extra $1500 for a cab for our walker no matter how much my co-worker and I said we need one. I was wondering if there are any aftermarker co's that make cabs for mowers and snowblowers that are less expensive???
    I cant see sitting behind this thing with the wind blowing and all the snow coming back onto me. :realmad:

2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Sorry I can't help you with the aftermarket cab, but maybe you can help me. Just curious if you have the single stage or dual stage snow blower and how well does it work?

3. lawnchopper

lawnchopper LawnSite Member

we so far have only used it in a few inches of snow however its a 2 stage and does throw the snow extreamly well

4. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 LawnSite Senior Member

tell him to stop being cheep you arnt sitting on it in the freezing cold yada yada

5. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

Curtis Cab makes low cost cabs for tractors, utility vehicles, etc. If anyone makes them for a Walker, it would probably be them. Try a google search.

6. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

I just sold a single stage blower and the cab for around $700 Canadian.
    The blower worked good but I'm too lazy to use it. I didn't think much of the snow in my face either. I now use my Ford tractor.