1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Snow finally

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Dirty Water, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Its pouring down. I quit working at 1:00. I needed to trench through 6 driveways today, but I won't do it with the ground covered in snow, I don't need a mud pit.
  2. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Phoned my brother in Spokane about two hours ago and he said they got their first snow today also. Raining pretty good down here right now with winter storm warnings up in the Sierras.
  3. sprinklerhead

sprinklerhead LawnSite Member
    from MI.

here to we got about 1"
  4. PurpHaze

Nice avatar. Figured out how to use them, eh? :p
  5. jcom

jcom LawnSite Senior Member

My gawd,

What a bunch of whiners. -10 today and the same tomorrow. A chance we might get to 25 late next week. Guess the sprinkler season might be over!

John :rolleyes:
  6. PurpHaze

LOL... Guess that's why my dad's family all moved from the Dakotas back in the 30's.
  7. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

"The Dakotas?" C'mon, you're perpetuating that inferiority complex that North Dakota suffers by lumping it together with its more celebrated neighbor to the immedite south. Give 'em a break!
  8. PurpHaze

May be why some of our family still quarrels a lot. Part are from the north and part are from the south. One great-great uncle had a farm that stretched across the border between the two.
  9. Squizzy246B

Squizzy246B LawnSite Senior Member

Finally Summer is here 82 deg F Ahhhhh.....Snow????:dizzy:
  10. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Just woke up to 3" of the beautiful white stuff. And still snowing. I love snow. And it means I'm done working. Yipppeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!