1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Snow is flyin' in Michigan!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Davis Lawn Mowing LLC., Nov 24, 2004.

1. Davis Lawn Mowing LLC.

Davis Lawn Mowing LLC. LawnSite Member

It has started snowing already. Apparently we are going to get anywhere from 3-8" from what I have heard on different tv stations today. Gonna be a crummy night and Thanksgiving day up here. I dont think I will be hitting the bar tonight on the busiest bar night of the year.
  2. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

It's snowing here in Clare, MI......... I have a feeling we will be plowing before morning.
  3. zmowingmaster

zmowingmaster LawnSite Member

ummmm, it is snowing here in chicago too. i was planning to go to michigan for thanksgiving, but i think i'll have lots of work to do
  4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

snow has been flying since about 1pm, but nothing major is sticking, its all melting.
  5. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

Lucky buggers. Here I sit in MN with a few flurries in the forecast but only enough to turn the lawns white. Guess I'll by decorating/putting up lights this weekend.

Good luck all, hope you get some plowable snow. And have a great Thanksgiving!

6. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

Getting ready to head out for some local 9 Ball APA nignt ...... got my shorts n flip flops on ;->
  7. tiedeman

from earth

lucky man :cry:
  8. tiedeman

from earth

I take this back, about an inch so far with about 3 to 5 inches supposed to fall tonight
  9. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Getting icy outside, windshilds have ice accumulating on em, people spinning out, windy, ahhhh the signs of snow coming this way!!!! lets just hope its not too bad until I get the plow nextweekend!!!
  10. Randy J

Randy J LawnSite Bronze Member

Here in Missouri too. Gonna be gone by tomorrow afternoon though.