Snow never ends

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Shuter, Apr 6, 2003.

1. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

Grass is starting to grow, spring clean-ups half done, and 6" - 10" of snow predicted for Monday and Monday night. When will winter end??????!!

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Grass is growing (mowed 18 last week). Spring clean-ups are all done. And yes, 6 - 10 inches of snow predicted...what the friday:angry:

3. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

i'll wait to see .i don't think were getting anything

4. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

Winter storm warning here. Calling for 3-6" by tomorrow afternoon. Might have to break out the plow one last time. :( ED

5. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

We got 2 inches over the weekend, really messed my sweeping schedule up. We have 35 properties to clean with our Dawoo skidsteer and sweeper and snow keeps coming.

6. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I hope you are right...ground is soft enough without more precip and snowplowing money won't equal to what we can do if it doesn't snow.

7. Jon99

Jon99 LawnSite Senior Member

I mowed some yards on Friday, we are supposed to get 6" tonight and temps will be back into the 60's by Thursday.. Was planning on mowing all my accounts this week, so much for that...

8. Nozzleman

Nozzleman LawnSite Member

It looks like I will be hooking my plow up tomorrow morning. I am not happy about it but that's the way it goes I guess.

9. GraZZmaZter

GraZZmaZter LawnSite Senior Member

Had a few cleanups done when an ice storm swept through the area Friday.

Now their calling for 4-6" by tomorrow night!

Either way, their is money to be made.

10. Last Tuesday got back to work after losing 2 weeks to snow. Snow Friday am, melted off so I could at least aerate. Today 2" snow on the ground, almost gone so I can do some work tomorrow.
    If nothing else try some snow bowling
    http://www.orisinal.com/games/snowbowling.htm