snow pics

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by BrandonV, Mar 2, 2009.

1. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

just to counter the lovely desert photos of ml. I'm the tall dude btw mike. my lovely wife made me go out, I wanted to stay in and watch tv, snow ain't fun for me. of course her growing up in honk kong she didn't see much of it so it's a thrill for her.

Last Import - 04.jpg

Last Import - 06.jpg

Last Import - 07.jpg

Last Import - 12.jpg

Last Import - 29.jpg

2. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

My dad's been sending me photos over the phone all day of him and the snow and the snow blower and the beer being drunk while doing it. He got about 12"+ today. Glad your wife enjoyed it.

3. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Great pics, Brandon, how can you not smile next to such a pretty gal?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  4. mitchgo

mitchgo LawnSite Silver Member

Nice pics.

I can't believe the whole east is getting pounded.

This was on cnn, I thought it was neat. http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-223346

We had a couple inches of snow a few days ago here in Seattle, but today was 60 and sunny!

5. T&J Landscaping

T&J Landscaping LawnSite Member

O yea we got pounded today,, all 18inches of it ,, but i'm not complaining , i love the snow, and thos elong driveways, show me the money ,, what i make in the snow biz i can take sum weeks away from mowing those lawns lol only in a:usflag: u can make money from mother nature , god bless this country,

6. Tom Tom

Tom Tom LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice pics, almost forgot what snow looked like

7. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Glad you got some snow, Brandon, we on the other hand we suppose to get record amounts and it didnt even frost.. :realmad:

8. HokieAg07

HokieAg07 LawnSite Senior Member

We got quite a bit here, worked for 48 hours with a 6 hour nap time in there somewhere.

[​IMG]