Snow plowing subs in il

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Jarred's Lawn Care, Nov 9, 2009.

1. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

Ya, I actually got the one account in Bloomington that he was filling. It has worked out pretty good so far.

How was business this year for you Banda??

2. CSL&L

CSL&L LawnSite Senior Member

Pretty decent with all things considered. Just shy of our goal for profit margins but nothing to complain about.

How have things been with you?

Ive seen you a handful of times out at Farm and Fleet and was going to introduce myself but I always seem to catch you when your leaving and I'm walking in :)

3. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

Ha, I'm always on the go. I get tunnel vision when ever I'm out on errands.

I didn't have too bad of a year, it was a little more of a roller coaster over last year. All in all it came out O.K. People did loosen up more at the end of the year, so I've got work lined up for next year which is good.

The farm house I got done with this fall has been a big help from an advertising standpoint also.

I think we are lucky with the area we live in. Sure, there has been some tightening of spending, but most people around here have been conservative with their money, so nobody I knew really lost their shirts in the down turn. In a market saturated by landscapers, I did better than I though this year.