Snow removal with an exmark??

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by faithfulFrank, Jan 18, 2004.

1. faithfulFrank

faithfulFrank LawnSite Member

I was wondering if there are any opinions on possibly using a eXmark HP for snow removal on my paved driveway. Part of me says don't even think about it, keep my new exmark just for mowing, and part of me says it may be hearty enough to use year round. Do they make snowblades or snowblower attachments for the exmark? Do they work? Is it a wise, or foolish thing to consider? Does anyone out there use their eXmark ZTR for snow removal?
    Please forgive me if this is the wrong forum for this thread.....it is exmark related, and I would like to know "the offical eXmark opinion", but I would also like to hear from eXmark owners on this.
    I ask because I just bought a new eXmark HP, and my snowblower is 20 years old...I will probably just go buy a new big snowblower, but just wanted to hear opinions on this option first. Thank you for your time....

2. scottishmaximus

scottishmaximus LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

the exmark website has a plow under accessories. I do not think it's made by exmark but it will work with them. check it out.

3. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

Works Great for Snow.

rad blower 2.jpg

4. matitude

matitude LawnSite Member

We use the 55" dual stage snow throwers on our lazers, only real problem we have had is that the belt that runs from the p.t.o. sometimes comes off in heavy snow. Other than that we have been using them for 3 years now.