1. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

The weathermen were fairly close this time. We got 11 inches of snow between 2 AM and 9 PM. We plowed for 18 hours. <p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>
  2. tru cut

tru cut LawnSite Member

weatherman was wrong here foracast 6-10 got less than an 1&quot; all went south.spent 4hrs hooking up my new pull plow fri. realy was looking forword to tring it out<p>----------<br>Todd <br>
  3. cutntrim

cutntrim LawnSite Senior Member

Forecast was totally inaccurate here. They called for 8&quot;-10&quot; and we got 2&quot;-3&quot;. They said it would start at dawn, it started late afternoon. Said it would last 18 hours and it lasted maybe 6. Amazing that weather forcasting is a profession at all.<p>Oh well, it's probably a good thing we didn't get hit like they thought we would. One of our trucks wouldn't start. I think the starter is shot. Guess I'll find out monday. So we had to plow with only two trucks.<p>----------<br>Dave in S.Ontario<br>
  4. tru cut

tru cut LawnSite Member

dave,<br>wear in s. ontario are you i live right on the border 45min s.of ottawa<p>----------<br>Todd <br>
  5. cutntrim

cutntrim LawnSite Senior Member

Todd,<p>I'm in Burlington. We usually don't get as much of the white stuff here that you do.<p>----------<br>Dave in S.Ontario<br>
  6. ICky

ICky LawnSite Member

Dave<br>I'm a few hours north of you and we got nothing. Did not even have to brush the truck off. The forcast started at 6&quot; and dropped to 2 to 4&quot;.<br>Nothing <br>A non-event even.<p>ICky
  7. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

Our forcast was 4-8&quot; and we got 7-8&quot; of wet heavy snow,with 1/2&quot;of ice to finish it off.I was done in 13Hrs,and had to go back out and resand sat morning,and clean up where cars were.<p>----------<br>John D<br>
  8. GeoffDiamond

GeoffDiamond LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Ok 12&quot; of snow nice a dry powder.<p>First Call in for commerical crews at 6 PM FRiday<br>Residental called in at 9 pm Firday<p>Ended 4 am sunday<p>slept to 8 am<p>on loader to now.<p>Geoff