snow

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TXNSLighting, Mar 6, 2008.

1. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

:angry: so it snowed here today. we are supposed to start cutting in less than a week... how dare it!

2. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

I know what you mean. I have already been scalping, aerating and pre-m. Heck we went last Sat till about 7:15. Then we got rain Mon and snow Mon night. Now today we picked up about 6" of snow. I do not know what to think, this is Texas it's not suppost to snow. Oh well the phone is ringing off the hook and I still have three landscape installs to do. I guess eaveryone will have to wait a few days longer. By the way I have a few kin-folks that live in Weatherford. Nice courthouse there.

3. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

yeh some what...They flat out tore up the square here and it looks terrible. I know we got 4 inches here. north of us got 9 inches...this is march!! o well.

4. WHIPPLE5.7

WHIPPLE5.7 LawnSite Senior Member

Its that way here in Montana as well. Normally we are power raking, aerating, spring cleanups, etc. by now but were still waiting for better temps. and the snow to leave. I guess that shoots the whole global warming thing to hell when the Midwest below normal for temps.