Snow///

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by packey, May 1, 2008.

1. packey

packey LawnSite Senior Member

I woke up this morning to 8-12 inches of snow for the first of may. When will this stuff ever stop. You guys who got hit last week you better gear up its coming again:laugh::laugh::laugh:

2. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

Man, ya'll still haing fun and I am sweating my *** off mowing and getting a tan:laugh:

3. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Hah, you should be lucky you have snow. I wish we had the snow here in NJ that you guys have out there.

4. packey

Ok I think the snow is over for the day at this point we have had 12 inches with drifts up to 2 foot in town and outside of town they say the drifts are over 3 feet. you would think that for the first of may we could put away the plows till october. Well I guess those accounts I was going to aerate today can wait till later. I know one thing global warming is a scam. It has been colder here with more snow this last year than the last 20 years.

5. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

wow thats a late storm. No global warming isn't a scam, could you imagine how bad it would be if we DIDN'T have global warming?:laugh::laugh:

6. packey

I don't mean to upset anyone but if you will read the leading scientist are in dis agreement with the idea of global warming. One such scientist who was pro global warming came out last month and stated that he now believes we will be entering a period of global cooling. He said this after reporting that antartica over the last 3 years has started a significant cooling trend. So Yes I do believe global warming to be a skam.