Snow !!!!!! @#$%

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TotalLawn, Dec 23, 2002.

1. TotalLawn

TotalLawn LawnSite Member

It's snowing here like I am up north!!! That's good!!! Only thing is my plow is shipping from Kansas City today. Not going to do me much good in the back of a semi truck!!! Guess I'll be using the ol' tractor again:( !!

2. I'll loan you mine, just needs bunch of dust cleaned off.

3. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Snow now that would make for a wonderful X-Mas. I would really like to get some of the white stuff but that would also mean that I would have to go out and do some work. This is sounding more like a win, win situation for me! I need to pay for all of the toys my wife has purchased.

Gravely_Man

4. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Started up here in Wichta KS a couple of hours ago and going like crazy. To those noth of us......it will be there soon!!!

snow.jpg

5. jkkalbers

jkkalbers LawnSite Member

at least you are getting snow. I haven't plowed yet this year. Normally I've plowed 4 or 5 times by now. it figures, we had the wettest summer ever, and as soon as it got cold we got a drought .:mad:

6. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

I would like to see it up here in nebraska but I dont think its gunna swing that high

7. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

We are scheduled for an event as well sometime tomorrow or Christmas day.
    Merry Christmas!
    Eric :)

8. AztlanLC

AztlanLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey walker talker, that's a nice picture and very inforrmative, now I can really star making plans, las week they were calling for snow and nothing happens, but seeing that picture I star to believe it's coming, keep us posted how much you get if you can.

9. bruces

bruces LawnSite Senior Member

Walker-Talker

Please keep it in Wichita. We'll take some rain in Kansas City but could live without the snow for another couple of weeks.

I'm headed for Springfield tomorrow and there is supposed to be a good snow down that direction.

10. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

This pic is 2.5 hours since my last one. It has slowed down a little bit, but it's still coming down. I saw the news last night and they said they were not sure if it was going to come this far north. From what they said is was going to go more west than after it got to the Missisippi Valley it was going to turn north. I am just repeating what they said. A buddy of mine heard we were suppose to get 3-9 inches, but another source said possibly a foot. Like I said, it has slowed down, but it's still a coming.

MATT

snow(2).jpg