Snow!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bommaritro, Mar 27, 2003.

1. bommaritro

bommaritro LawnSite Member

I did a double take out my window this morning when I woke up. I almost went back to bed. Fortunately I have nothing scheduled today so I am not going to be losing anything. All I have to say is mother nature has a sick sense of humor.

Ron

2. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

This was a long winter for us but if you are still getting snow I have nothing to talk about.

Gravely_Man

3. LWNMWR1

LWNMWR1 LawnSite Member

gravely did you make some serios dough pushing white stuff or what??

4. Still have 1-2' on the ground in some areas from last Mondays storm. More coming today. I've only been able to work 7 days so far. 3 weeks worth of jobs scheduled plus quotes out. I quit putting out flyer's because some regulars wait for snow to melt before calling and there wont be any time to help new customers for awhile. Some long hard days coming, no spreading it out this year.
    Lowest $ sales for 1st quarter ever, including start up year.
    Positive from these storms is it looks like watering restrictions will be eased this year.

5. jkkalbers

jkkalbers LawnSite Member

We're supposed to get 6-10" tonight.

6. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

LWNMWR1, lets just say that if every winter was like this past one I would be able to invest in some serious toys. We got more snow this past winter then the in the past two years combined! I really gave the snow thrower and the plow blade a work out. I love snow but I am really ready for the smell of fresh cut grass.

Gravely_Man

7. Dan's lawn care

Dan's lawn care LawnSite Member

Same here Gravely_Man

8. bommaritro

bommaritro LawnSite Member

It's all gone now and getting up near 60 degrees. I told you mother nature has a sicke sense of humor.

Ron

9. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Here are some from last week.

Glad I moved from all that cold MLPS weather.

mar23#13.jpg

10. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member