!!!snow!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by paponte, Dec 2, 2003.

1. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Well I woke up this morning hoping to finish our cleanups this week. Of course there was snow all over the ground. Man this year has been great! First the rain like all year long, then the winds, now the snow already! Gotta love it! :help:

2. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Nothing better than sucking up frozen, snow-covered leaves into a vac! I feel your pain....

3. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

ditto, i just went outside, there was a good frost too. gonna have a delayed start today :( I've still got 2-3 days of cleanups left too, not much chance of that happenin before real snow now. its going down to 15F tonight.

4. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

I can't win either. There's 40mph winds out there today and a dusting of snow. I still got leaves to finish but had to send the guys out to tranplant some trees today.

5. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

i just looked out the window now.... its snowing again!

6. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

yup its either rain, wind or snow (saw it today)

7. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah, what a great day. Yesterday was windy as heck. Today we were working in flurries, then the wind started picking up again. God I NEED to get done this week. Gotta get set up for the snow. It should be in the low 30's for the rest of the week. :rolleyes:

8. ZX12R

ZX12R LawnSite Senior Member

Paponte,better get done on Thursday.Weather service just announced a storm possibly stalling off the east coast this weekend. Its too early for predictions,but,be prepared.

9. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey guys, we'll be installing some sod tomorrow & maybe Thursday morning. We'll resume our fall clean-ups and try to get them all done by the end of the first week in January. Than we have some other jobs to do.

10. Kevintree

Kevintree LawnSite Member

Have faith The long range forecast for Long Island is 50's

next week

Kevin
    www.kevintree.com