sNOwMORE mowing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by launboy, Nov 23, 2004.

1. launboy

launboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from indiana

anybody out there across the country haveing to stop mowing due snow accumulations...Has there been to much snow already to stop cutting or cleanups.
  2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

tomorrow it looks like we might get our first major snow event here, even though it will only be 1-2". But that will probably melt within a week
  3. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

We are supposed to get a dusting. I still have a ton of work left to do. Hopefully it warms up the week after again.

4. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Wish we only had a dusting here!!! they predicted an inch or less and we ended up with about 5". my elm trees took it pretty hard as they still had half their leaves on them. I went out and drove around town to see how bad it was this morning, saw a few guys moving snow but it looks like most are going to skip this event and just let it melt. I had clean-ups to do this week, was able to work monday all day and half the day tues. before it started raining, then i planned on finishing up today! Well i guess my customers i hadn't got too yet this week will just have to be happy with their leaves being swept under the big white rug! Yeah, this stinks. been a long time since we had this much snow before thanksgiving.