Snowplow damage and reseeding help.

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by TazLandscapes, May 6, 2007.

1. TazLandscapes

TazLandscapes LawnSite Member

I was mowing for the first time last friday and i was at my customers house to start spring cleanup and when i got there it was a disaster.
    The person that plowed for him this winter destroyed half of his right front yard,he took about an 9ft chunk right out of it.He also destroyed left side of the yard and put a huge gash in it all the way down to the garage.He also ripeed apart the backyard alot about a 10'x20' long stretch.
    He also destroyed all the pavers i put in last year when i built stairs for my customers. I am going to re loam everything and fix the stairs and pavers. but i do not know how to go about redoing the area that got chunked right out of there.I also have to reseed the entire area thats get repaired and i do not know which type of seed to use.
    I was wondering if anyone can try and help me.I will try and get pictures up by tommorrow evening to show what i described.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
    Mike DiBiase
    Taz Lawncare

2. TazLandscapes

TazLandscapes LawnSite Member

I forgot to add this to the first post.
    I was thinking of using this product called Patch perfect "website"
    https://www.patchperfect.com/ver4/index.asp
    It looks to be some kind of hydroseed and i think it looks like it might do a better job than seed..
    Has anybody heard of or used this product before.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Mike DiBiase
    Taz Lawncare