Snowplowing Image

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Billz, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Billz

Billz LawnSite Member

Anyone have a snowplowing image I might use for a postcard?

2. RyanD

RyanD LawnSite Member

You might go to google image and search snow plowing. Tons there... but I am sure some of these may be from websites of other snow movers.

3. LibFinServ

LibFinServ LawnSite Member

www.google.com

"snowflake drawing"

will give lots of options in b/w and color. Match your lettering on the post card with the color on the snowflake.

Concise, cheap, and informative!

4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
    Hi Billz,

Would you want anything like this? Clip art?

[​IMG]

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I'm sure if you went to Western's site or someone elses, there are probably some cool shots. I don't think it would be all that great of an issue to use a pic like that. It is a plug for them as well. It's not like they are going to sue you, or anything. You are a small time guy out earning a living. At the MOST they would give you a "cease and desist" letter (not that that would ever happen)...big whoopy.