1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

So, cleanups are done...what next?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by thelawnguy, Nov 21, 2000.

1. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

What do you folks fill your time with between now and next spring? I will be plowing snow, but until then, starting Friday I will be stripping off my roof in preparation for replacement, then start on a vinyl siding project. These projects will be a sure sign that it will snow hard and often.
  2. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Plowing and more plowing. Keeping in contact with commercial and industrial companys for spring bidding. And doing some work inside of our home (adding a living room and bedroom down stairs) fraiming isnt bad but hate sheet-rockin.
  3. SJR Lawncare

SJR Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Im not finished with my leaf jobs yet, but when Im done, I hope for snow to give me some winter income, also I sell firewood.
  4. Toddppm

Toddppm LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

Great time for tree work! Supposed to be best when dormant , i don't beleive it but i will try to sell it that way if that's what the experts want to say. We'll be doing cleanups, landscaping,tree work into Jan. Hopefully it will slow down some for Feb. so i can take a little break in between snow! Then start all over again late feb. early march