So enjoyable

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by alpine692003, Sep 7, 2004.

1. alpine692003

alpine692003 LawnSite Bronze Member

I can't tell you guys @ lawnsite.com and the rest of you members, how much I ENJOY doing landscaping / maintenance.

Everyday that I have to do landscaping / lawn care maintenance, I actually LOOK FORWARD going to work!

The previous jobs that I had, I never felt like this... THIS means, ugh I have to go to work???

payup payup payup

2. Forest

Forest LawnSite Member

Glad to hear that you find so much enjoyment in your profession. Not everyone can say that. Hold on to what you got. As for a part timer like myself...Well there's no better feeling than making my own money without the BS of a "boss". Still I have a full time job, but I look forward to phasing it out. Definently in no hurry. I will be damn sure to do this right the first time. Good luck with your landscaping Alpine. MAYBE you could throw us a pic of your next joy. -Forest :cool:

3. alpine692003

alpine692003 LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya, I'll definately do that.

Well, I do have more then one boss now. You will learn quick, when you run a business, you do not have one boss, all the customers are your boss.

That one job that you're doing now, you report to one supervisor. you run this business, your customers are the boss!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

4. Forest

Forest LawnSite Member

You do make a very valid point there. I see where you come from. After all, you do need to satisfy the customer or there would be no work. Right?!

5. Dwan

Dwan LawnSite Member

I don't have to go to work, I get to go to work.

6. Forest

Forest LawnSite Member

THAT'S the attitude everyone should have! :blob3: :blob3: :dizzy: