1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

So eXmark guru's, what's it going to be??

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by 65hoss, Sep 24, 2002.

1. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Fred, Dustin, & Terry,
    What's it gonna be? Anti-blowout baffles for 44" and 48" HP's? Leaf season is upon everyone. Lots of people keep asking me about them.
  2. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

If it helps any, I will buy one if they come out w/ them.
  3. ScotLawn

ScotLawn LawnSite Senior Member

I've got a 48" metro and will be top on that list when it comes out. People want it so when ya going to build it.

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

I'm not really sure when or if we will offer a baffle for the 44" and 48" decks.

We would need to fully test the baffles before offering them. Once that is finished if they passed all of our testing both here and in other regions of the country then we could begin looking at bringing them to market. The last thing we want to do is tell you guys we have something that will make your mower better, have you purchase it and then find out later that it either doesn't work as well as we thought or we have an even better fix.

5. KerryB

KerryB LawnSite Senior Member

Why not use some of these guys here on LawnSite to test market the baffles?
    Send 3 or 4 of them and let them test the product for you.
    Afterall, they are the guys you need to please. I am very sure they will tell you if they work how well they work and what problems may need some attention.