So How was Big W's first week of lawn mowing??

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by bigw, Apr 18, 2008.

1. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

Well i mowed all week basically from 8am till 5-6pm, i got stuck 2x with the ZTR in the mud and had to be pulled out, i smacked the **** out of a drain pipe today.Other then that i thought i did a great job,got no complaints. Oh and i grossed $1,650.30 so that was my first week of lawn mowing.Also landed 2 more weeklys and 2 more mulch jobs and have about 6 estimates still open.

2. jason_2005lawnman

jason_2005lawnman LawnSite Member

we grossed around 1250.00 cash accounts that pay per week and did around another 800 monthly billed accounts this week; hope the season keeps going this way; last year was very bad; drought; got stuck twice i can remember; i even got mine stuck once; all of a sudden the ground just sunk; lol; aint even started are mulch jobs yet; and not even touched any landscape yet; got to get busy; were only working 6 days a week; uh when does my help get a day off; lol

3. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

sounds like you guys are off to a great start.goodluck

4. randosh4

randosh4 LawnSite Member

not bad bout 40$ per hour

5. J.A.G LAWNCARE

J.A.G LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

this was the easy week of mowing grass , no rain ,not growing fast , not green and growing fast , wait 2 weeks and see how long it takes you ..............:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

6. progressivelawncare

progressivelawncare LawnSite Member

this is my first year in full time operation and i only grossed 700.00 roughly this week, but it snowed monday.