"So I was taking a quick leak when" stories

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by Crammin'Mows, May 31, 2014.

1. Crammin'Mows

Crammin'Mows LawnSite Member
    from Oregon

About to mow my own with my new Navigator, on my first Saturday off since March 1. I need entertainment. Just trying to relax today (which somehow involves mowing my lawn).
    Lord knows we all have pee break stories. As landscapers, we often have to get creative when nature calls....

I was once taking that quick, truck door cracked pee break, when my client suprised me and proceeded to chat with me thru the open truck windows as I grasped my by then doused manitals. I think she knew, but didn't care...

But,
    Ya'll have got to have some funny stories. Help me get a laugh while I get this lawn knocked down (damn feather meal makes sh*t grow well)!:drinkup:

2. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic
    Male

I have both pissed myself AND my truck door in similar situations.

Truck door cracked pee break and someone comes right up and starts talking at you suddenly.

D'oh! pissed right in the side door cubby
    and another time on my pant leg.

Ive also wandered out into the brush to piss only to piss off (literally) a fawn that was hiding in a bush I was watering.
    I jumping up and running off ALSO caused me to piss on my shoe.

IVe also pissed on the foot holes of my bobcat (deliberately) to melt snow off the foot pedal so it would work again

3. Crammin'Mows

Crammin'Mows LawnSite Member
    from Oregon

Ha! Excellent. Even got a laugh out of my mathmetician girlfriend. :clapping:

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I've been very lucky so far...I've made many close calls...truck door, hood pop, enclosed trailer door, inside the trailer with a bottle, wood line phone call...you name it, I've done it. Haven't been caught or arrested, so I'll keep on doing it

5. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

Growing up me and my brother would get on the roof and p off it. the negihbors saw us and told my dad, I thought my dad was gonna kill the neighbors, he didn't say a word too us, althought we did quit doing it.

6. NIXRAY

NIXRAY LawnSite Senior Member

I've had a many close calls, in the wood line or behind the garage as the owner pulls in.. Never been caught, so as nature calls I'll answer.

I've always had the crazy notion of some how mounting a porta-jon to a open trailer, but its never left the note pad..maybe the sun is getting to me all ready

7. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

let's please keep the language and comments "decent, clean and appropriate"

thanks, we would appreciate it :waving:

8. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

We understand, but the topic is a real problem we all face in this industry, expecially us older fellers who drink a lot of coffee.

9. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

yep, I DEFINITELY understand :laugh:...just asking to keep the language decent :)

thanks

10. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

My brother got arrested for pissing in a parking lot at 1 am

I don't know the whole story. But he got arrested for exposure
    Posted via Mobile Device