"So I was taking a quick leak when" stories

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by Crammin'Mows, May 31, 2014.

1. NIXRAY

NIXRAY LawnSite Senior Member

Yes you could get charged with exposore. And could even be placed on the sex offender list. So be aware of your surroundings.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

My uncle was going in a coffee cup while plowing and hit a bump, it splashed all over his truck and himself, soaked in the cloth seats. He had to go home an change, i was dying laughing.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. PicturePerfectLawns

PicturePerfectLawns LawnSite Gold Member

I got caught behind a ladies garage one time wen she pulled in from work early. She pulled in from work about an hour early before I finished up. She came around the back to ask me if I could trim some bushes in the font the next time I was there. She rounded the corner, we made eye contact, and she literally laughed and smiled and said "I'll wait to you get finished up." A few minutes later she was asking me if I had children and if I was married. ;)

The next time, I decided to finish blowing and rush loading up the equipment before it came out. I threw everything on the truck, hopped in the truck like a jack rabbit heading for the neighborhood store. As soon as I pulled off the property and rounded the corner..... Can you finish this one? I started feeling drizzles, I immediately stopped the truck, looked around to find a place before realizing I was on a busy street, and realized I waited to late. It just started draining in my pants. I had to just sit back and sigh and relax, embarrassing story, I was pissed, especially having to call my old lady and have her rush me some jeans to the nearest walmart parking lot.:laugh:

4. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

Non lawn care related but mine was pretty bad. Back when I was running flatbed trucks I had spent the night at a truck stop in Henderson, CO. I woke up the next morning hurting and was a mile away from the building when I saw a big cup in the front. Bingo I filled it up and with how early it was I just went back to sleep. That's where the problem started, I don't normally use a lid/straw so it was uncovered and sitting on the shelf next to the bed. I wake up again and knocked it over while standing up. Ran down the wall and soaked the carpet. It took a lot of cleaning and pet urine remover to get the smell out.

5. cotyledon

cotyledon LawnSite Senior Member

I did the old pee by the truck trick, only to look back 5 minutes later to see a new helper poking around in it under the truck saying the truck is leaking something.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. recycledsole

recycledsole LawnSite Gold Member
    from MD

It is much better to pee in the bottle inside your truck than it is to pee on a clients property- I don't do that.
    A portable bathroom is probably the main reason I consider getting an enclosed trailer.

7. PicturePerfectLawns

PicturePerfectLawns LawnSite Gold Member

I hear you on that. I don't like to neither, but there has been a time or two when nature called and I didn't feel like pissing myself again, especially if I'm a long distance from a store or my house. The day I got caught, thankfully she didn't make a big deal of it. I usually don't recommend anyone doing this, but I feel much safer if an emergency finding a "dark corner" out of sight rather then in the truck being that a lot of houses are two stories and I don't have tent on my truck. I feel if I hide myself off in a corner somewhere I can usually be un seen, where I feel as if I were peeing in my truck someone is possibly in the upstairs looking down and can see straight through my truck. I was seriously considering an enclosed trailer soley for his reason. :weightlifter:

8. AMW Landscaping

AMW Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Hahaha. Must have been hard to explain

9. Crammin'Mows

Crammin'Mows LawnSite Member
    from Oregon

I can just imagine him smelling it. Did you have to tell him or did he figure it out?

10. recycledsole

recycledsole LawnSite Gold Member
    from MD

I understand, I meant ideally use the bottle.