"So I was taking a quick leak when" stories

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by Crammin'Mows, May 31, 2014.

1. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

My dad drives truck and his bosses brother use to drive. Well he got the scoots one afternoon in Chicago downtown in heavy traffic and natured called and parked the truck at the curb and hopped out and dropped his pants and the story goes a police officer on foot walks up and asks if there is an issue. He responds "there isn't now" and hops in the truck and takes off.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Snyder's Lawn Inc LawnSite Platinum Member

I'm always checking for Bagworms in shrubs

Or if no shrubs out in big lawn I pee on my knees looking at back of the mower

3. Crammin'Mows

Crammin'Mows LawnSite Member
    from Oregon

What I always find interesting is explaining to new employees what the bathroom situation is like on mow crew. I have a woman mowing this year to boot, and luckily, she has been a great sport about it. Thank God she is an elk and deer hunter :drinkup:

4. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

I too use the "checking out the back of the mower" trick all the time.... Hahahaha!

I was dying laughing about the dude that pulled to the side of the road to take a dump!!! LOL!!!1

I keep picturing Harry from Dumb and Dumber when Lloyd spikes his tea with ex-lax!

5. Crammin'Mows

Crammin'Mows LawnSite Member
    from Oregon

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
    We're only human.

6. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Popped open the back of the skid steer a few times to check the oil when i could find anywhere else

7. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

I've taken a grumpy in the woods before and in a 5 gallon bucket in the trailer. (With a trash bag inside it of course). I take a pre next to my truck all the time or I'll walk into the woods.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. imowslc

imowslc LawnSite Member

I have an enclosed trailer I made a urinal inside with a funnel and a hose, and put a hole in the floor for the hose to run out, so it goes right in the gutter when I'm parked .
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. recycledsole

recycledsole LawnSite Gold Member
    from MD

wow this is funny.

10. gebby

gebby LawnSite Senior Member

My brother just can't hold it. I'm always telling him about camera's. We pull around the back of a location and he gets out and does his business beside the truck. I get out when he is about half done and going real good. All I said was look up smile and say cheese.