1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

So Long For Now, And Thank You!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eng Mwr Guy, Feb 2, 2002.

1. Eng Mwr Guy

Eng Mwr Guy Gravely Manufacturer

To all I have interacted with:

I want to thank everyone for telling me the way things are for you. I thank you for putting up with my dumb questions. I thank you for putting up with my rantings of my new baby, er, I mean, PRO walk behind.

I have been redeployed to oversee all Ariens products on the consumer side. I am excited at the opportunity and hope I can do a good job on those products.

My hat is off to each and every one of you. You are living the American dream by going at it yourselves. I am impressed with all of you.

Thank you for everything. I will still lurk from time-to-time. Can't help it, I love what you guys do and wish all of you the best.

Ariens/Gravely Guy
  2. We will miss you Barry.

BTW the internet is accesable from over seas. Just ask BigJim.;)
  3. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

Not taking a computer with you? I have enjoyed reading your posts and getting the inside scoop on gravely equipment! good luck too you!
  4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I really must have misunderstood Barry's message, because I am not coming up with the comments that are here.

I do not believe Barry is going overseAs, or that he is not going to have computer access.
    I took his message to mean that he is going to be overseEing a new project and therefore, he will not have the time to devote to this site as before.

Either way, good luck Barry.
  5. parkwest

parkwest LawnSite Senior Member

Jodi, I think they were trying to be funny. At least I hope they were.
  6. Oooooops oversee not overseas.

Disreguard BTW the internet is accesable from over seas. Just ask BigJim.

Wait we are the consumers.

Or do you mean non commercial side?
  7. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Just because your not going to be designing a new Gravely doesn't mean you have to disown us!:) You are by far the best salesman for your w/b's.

Good luck. I know your looking forward to it!:)
  8. Eng Mwr Guy

Eng Mwr Guy Gravely Manufacturer

Oversee would be correct.

I have never had so much fun in 15 years of engineering.

I will still lurk just have to focus on retail sales type stuff including snow throwers. All new for me and I have a lot to learn in a short period of time.

I will still be around just not nearly as active.

9. jack D.

jack D. Banned

Selling Ariens products to the overseas market should be an interesting & challanging endeavor. Be sure to get all required immunization & pack an extra sandwich. It's a long trip!
  10. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Bye Barry.

Ya, make sure ya get them thar shots fore ya start sellin' them snowthrowers.

You guys kill me.