1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

so many choices

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sowstrong, Jul 20, 2005.

1. sowstrong

sowstrong LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

I am in the market for a 36 hydro w/b. I looked at the gravely 34z today and it was tempting but I think I'll hold off on the speed-get a bigger mower later-and get a 36 now for all the slopes and different terrain. I am just starting out. I need versatility first. Anyways, I went to the husqvarna dealer today. There 36 looked pretty good -a little jerky at first. Could anyone give me some advice on this model or another good 36 w/b. I don't want pistol grips so any-other options are good(unless I can be convinced other-wise). I was looking at the toro 36" t-bar w/ float deck- I don't believe it comes in fixed. Thanks for the help.
  2. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Toro or exmark look like they have good systems. But again there is a lot of choices. Check out your dealers and demo them.
  3. BCSteel

BCSteel LawnSite Senior Member

I just picked up a 15 hp 36" Viking with ECS a few weeks ago as my first w/b. I like it! Nice and smooth, powerfull enough for the 36" deck and o so easy to use. I now use it instead of my walker.