1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

So much GREEN and so little time.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ECS, Jun 23, 2005.

1. ECS

ECS LawnSite Bronze Member

I know a lot of you are in drought conditions and I hate to post pictures with so much green................but it is always green here. Almost everyone in the valley is irrigated, plus it is still spring here and it was a wet spring to boot.

Here are today's pictures from the office. Below are three properties that I did today.

2. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

It just aint fair!

Great pics and nice work.
    Makes a guy want to leave the east coast and give you some competition..............LOL.
  3. cleancutccl

cleancutccl LawnSite Senior Member

My properties looked like that about a 3 weeks ago, and probably won't look like that until september. I just can't get over the scenery you got up there, that's where I want to retire to.
  4. ECS

By mid September, all my mowing will be done. But they will all be green all summer and into the end of October, then I will do leaf cleanup. Hunting season is after lawns and before leaf cleanup. Have to love that. :)

I have some nice wildlife and scenery pictures in my Gallery if you want to take a peek. Also have more lawn pics in there.

My Gallery
  5. turfmgr

turfmgr LawnSite Member

out of pure jealousy, i think you should be kicked off of this forum!!! i wish i was you!
  6. ECS

Well it isn't all that easy to live here. It is more like poverty with a view. It does have some great advantages as far as lawns go with everyone having irrigation, and if you enjoy the outdoors, well it is flippin PARADISE. :)
  7. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

8. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

I would have to agree..........It's beautiful country and takes a certain kind of person to live there, but you aren't going to get rich if you haven't brought your money with you for the most part. BUT...........It sure has it's advantages as well!

I know someone who lives on the eastern side of the bighorns.........can't remember the town right now..............

Story, Wyoming............every now and then the grey matter can remember.........LOL.
  9. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Now that is some fine looking property!
  10. Bulletproof

Bulletproof LawnSite Member

Note to self:

Move To Wyoming