so ready to get going

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by D-Gul, Feb 18, 2009.

1. D-Gul

D-Gul LawnSite Member

i excited for this season to get underway and start the real working season. as well as try out some of the new equipment ive picked up in the slow season. how many of you guys are ready to start the fast season or just ready to give that new equipment the true test :cool2:

2. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

may wanna hold off on getting too much NEW equipment.

3. huntsmart

huntsmart LawnSite Member

Hey guys i have a quick question. i just won a state surplus bid for a gravely 260z 25hp kohler, it has 1309 hours. i will be allowed to inspect before i complete the transaction. what should i look for and is this a good machine. My winning bid was 1300.00

4. nboeger4

nboeger4 LawnSite Member

ya im excited. im sick of sittin at home and ready to test out the new mower.

5. nickroqs

nickroqs LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I like the beginning of the season, then it gets to the middle and temps in the 90s..then I want it to be over again.

6. D-Gul

D-Gul LawnSite Member

ha ya im the same way i like it when the weather is like 80 but when summer hits and its 100 some days i just want it to stop hah

7. nboeger4

nboeger4 LawnSite Member

im right there with both of you guys. some of those hot days are just to hot.

8. Lucky Star Lawn Care

Lucky Star Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Humidity here sucks!! But let the games begin...show me the money!!! payup

9. D-Gul

D-Gul LawnSite Member

humidity here is what kills the 95 degrees and 80% humidity is killer. but whatever bring on the money

10. hondarancher4435

hondarancher4435 LawnSite Senior Member

i was just looking at pics of last season and realized how much i missed the green-grass and moneypayuppayuppayup:clapping::clapping: