1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

so what are yall..

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Junior M, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

somebody always ends up making one of these threads. Figured I'd make this one.

so what are you guys doing today for christmas?

I am setting at the house with the family, doing nothing.
  2. DeereMan85

DeereMan85 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

Snowed in at the parents' house, eating, drinking, and watching the snow fall. Sounds like we'll end up with around 20" from this storm. Good thing I got some DVDs for presents. I'll have time to watch my whole Band of Brothers set by the time the weekend is over.
  3. Ground Effects NH

Ground Effects NH LawnSite Senior Member

The wife has to work, Santa left me a new 72" root grapple so I think I am going to make a burn pile and enjoy a few cold ones.:drinkup: then enjoy some friends stopping over tonight.
  4. Cummins343

Cummins343 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Kansas

Well last night was the worst night of plowing ever. 15" on the ground with 30+mph winds= 8' drifts to get stuck in for 2 1/2 hrs. I'm home now, pretty muched snowed in here.
  5. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Working on the track, I am not a person to celebrate a holiday, I do love to work though.

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

Took the Nephews to Cracker Barrell for Brunch yesterday, then to see the movie Avitar (excellent movie) then Christmas with the parents at my brothers house. Candle light service at 11:00 last night. Today Home made Lasagna for lunch with the parents and sister-in-law, rest and Christmas left overs at my brothers tonight.
  7. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

my bro and his wife and his good friend from the base that wasnt going home for christmas showed up last night.

my sister and her HUSBAND showed up this morning. Opened up some presents, now watching some movies and rest then eat. Past that, I am going to be shopping on Bass pro for some stuff for my truck. Trying to figure out how to spread my money out and still get my leveling kit and still do the camo 2tone like I want..
  8. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, nothing but movies last night. Had a nice brunch with part of one side of the family - going to see the rest of the in-laws tonight for a big dinner. Should be a fun time with nice food.

The best party is gonna be new years for sure, though.
  9. Hanau

Hanau LawnSite Bronze Member

This is the perfect opportunity for Junior to post those hot sister pics he's been promising us.
  10. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

You will enjoy BOB. Wonderful series but sad as you get to know the characters.

We didn't get snow but we had 40 mph winds and cold weather.

Just sitting around, nursing a cold, 2/3 of kids here, other is out with boyfriend's family and the rest of us are just lounging by the fire. Think it's time for a nap. Gotta get feeling better for all the work I have lined up for January!