So what new trimmers are coming soon???

Discussion in 'Tanaka' started by pugs, Oct 3, 2006.

1. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

I have a very interesting box sitting here. I dont want to post any model numbers or anything. Dunno if its top secret or what not ;)

2. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Hi,
    Looks like you got our reps TBC-280 demo. John Pelker will be by to pick it up, but in the meantime, fire it up!

The TBC-280 is our new 27 cc, 1.4 h.p. trimmer / brush cutter. And it weighs just 12.2 lbs. (with head and guard).

The unit is currently being field-tested by a lawnsite.com member and the review should be posted this month. Be sure to stop by the Tanaka booth(s) at GIE and see it for yourself.

-MW

3. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

Yah, I will wait till he swings by to open it up and check it out. Is that replacing anything or filling a gap?

GIE...is that the one that is going to be in Chicago? If so I think we are helping John setup and such there :)

4. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Hi,
    The TBC-280 fills the 27cc range gap. No, GIE is in Columbus next month.

-MW

5. Jaeger

Jaeger LawnSite Member

Dear Mark

Hello. I am home for quite a while and would be more than happy to field test any new equipment you may have or thinking about testing for a third party evaluation.
    I am a mechanical design Engineer with a focus on power equipment. I have alot and think Tanaka is one of the better ones out there.
    My experience with people, the industry and general knowledge would make me an ideal candidate for any input.
    Please keep me in mind.

Thank You
    Erich Wagner:)