So whats everyone doing for the holiday?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by AI Inc, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Plus New Hampshire is a beacon of freedom as the fourth of July should be.

2. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

My experience of New Hampshire is limited... we stopped in Hanover on the way to my daughter's wedding in Vermont last summer. Nice town. Dartmouth is there. Never di try the 'mile high apple pie' at the **** we went to because I was too full from lunch. A used book store was nice.

Hit Manchester on the way back from the wedding about a week later where we returned rented tuxes to a Men's Wearhouse and had lunch at a Five Guys...lots of chain stores and sprawl there.

All things considered, I prefer Vermont.

3. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

are they stlll blocking display of the word "caff-ay"? :rolleyes:

4. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Town is so big at 50 mph it takes 45 min to cross. 300,000 acres and a population of 808.

5. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

the upper vally Dartmouth area is nice. Economy is great there with unemployment around 2.3 %. Manchester is a dump, suppose every state needs a ghetto. Vermont is awesome , unfortunaty they have done damn near everything possible to ruin there economy. I suppose in a state with less then 3/4 million ya dont realy need one. Probably the highest or second highest welfare state per capita in the country.Because they can.

6. So what do service guys get money wise in New Hampshire? PM if you don't want it out there for public consumption.

7. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Dinner for me yesterday. Bachelor week the past 6 days.

dinnertime.jpg

8. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

are those vegetables? :eek:

9. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Peppers, onions, shrooms. Yup. Them are Veggies, and half a loaf of bread.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. jlouki01

jlouki01 LawnSite Senior Member

Lunch and dinner over some Kingsford because I'm not a gas grill weeny.. ( no offense to the guys posting gas grill pics;-) Couple irrigation designs for the next few hours until dinner and of course I paid my contribution to the Chinese economy with some fireworks.