So who's startin clean-ups tomorrow (mon 3/26) ?

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by lawnguyland, Mar 25, 2007.

1. lawnguyland

lawnguyland LawnSite Bronze Member

Ahhhh, back in the saddle again!

I did 5 today, hooray! I like to watch the # of clean-ups I have to do decrease and can't wait till they're done. Won't start weekly mowing until 4/17. Weather should be sweet tomorrow, though today was fine. Looks like all LI landscrapers started today too.

2. clncut

clncut LawnSite Member

started cleaning gutters today. still a bit wet for cleanups, looks like rain off and on throughout the week. Was planning on starting to mow 2nd or 3rd wk of April. With the warm temps and frequent rains, grass is growing and greening up early this year. May start mowing the first wk of April now! :clapping:

John

3. AL Inc

AL Inc LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes, it was nice to be out again today, we were able get a nice amount of work done. And it looks good for the rest of the week. Slowly, the phone is starting to ring a bit more, starting to book up some construction projects.

4. lawnguyland

lawnguyland LawnSite Bronze Member

Yay construction projects! - got two big (for me) ones lined up already and one I'm doing at a friendly price on the condition I could do it at my lesiure, which is great! I have until mem. day wknd. plenty o'time!

I disagree with that insanity definition. I pull the rope, engine won't start. Pull, won't start. Pull, won't start, pull won't start, yet I expect that I will get a different result and then voila, I do!

5. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

So wet here.. Maybe end of this week next week.. gona cool way down again so im not rushing we have had big snow in may before.

6. Mowman16

Mowman16 LawnSite Senior Member

WOW today was great, high of 79. Grass is turnig green FAST. 3 clean-ups today.

7. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Yeah, we got three more done today. Tomorrow is really supposed to be nice hear. Hoping to get a good amount of work done.