1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

So, who's working on the 4th?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by zfrog, Jul 1, 2003.

1. zfrog

zfrog Banned

I will be working in the am until about 1:00 at the latest. I might be able to finish everything by thursday, but if we get rain no way. Don't want to be mowing during BBQ's, etc.
  2. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

I pushed my entire weekly schedule back one day. So I ended up working this past Sunday, but its worth it to have the 4th off. Let's face it, I don't want to be at my customers property working, and they don't want me there either! They all want it done before the 4th. If it doesn't rain this week I'll get it all done no problem:D
  3. AL Inc

AL Inc LawnSite Bronze Member

I pushed my schedule ahead one day also. We will finish the route by Thursday p.m. We will be taking a 3 day weekend.:D I could use a break. Enjoy the weekend everybody, whatever you are doing!
  4. o-so-n-so

o-so-n-so LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

All mowing will be caught up before the 4th. Might do a small brush clearing job Fri. am.
  5. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

no work for me on the 4th, got my own plans!
  6. sprout

sprout LawnSite Member

3 hours in the am--- thats it!
  7. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

But not mowing.

I'll be at my P/T job at the Supermarket making close to $40/hr for 9 hrs.

I never refuse holiday pay!

I do think most people will have their party's on Saturday or maybe Friday night. I wouldn't see many people complaining about a morning cut on Friday. If I weren't at the Supermarket, I'd probably be mowing at least half the day.
  8. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

I have to see a new customer at 930, other than that, it is off until the 5th!!!
  9. T.E.

T.E. LawnSite Senior Member

Well, I guess I'm the only one working on the fourth don't like the idea,but that is the way it is going to be i'll try to be done by six o'clock,but i just have too many to do on thurs & fri. :(
  10. Live4Mowin'

Live4Mowin' LawnSite Member

no mowing for me. we have a huge, all day 4th of july party, parade and all!:blob4: :blob3:

P.S. we need a white blob so i can make red,white,and blue blob row:D