So.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by K c m, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K c m

K c m LawnSite Senior Member

I pull up to a 3 acre account yesterday. and BAM a guy is cutting it. WITH A PUSH MOWER, no string cutter, no blower, JUST A BROOM. I kinda chuckle and toss a little golden blend in. I exit the car and walk up to the guy and im like "yo big dog whats up?" he goes i got myself some business. I say "i can see that, however you are doing it all wrong" "blades should be at 1 inch" and adjusted it for the guy. :laugh:

said i hate seeing someone struggle and glad i could be of some service and jumped bak in the car.

very rewarding to me watching him cut at 1 inch :laugh:
    he will be doing a lot of this :walking:

2. K c m

ps. the account was mine. :dancing:

3. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

did you know him?

4. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHA That'll some nice beautiful lush brown grass.

5. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

we're very proud of you, kcm.

6. K c m

na i know all the lco's around here and he was working out of his trunk. ha haha man i wanna see what he actually did to that lawn. :nono:

7. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Thats great. LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

8. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Dude you gotta take a pic of that and post it! We already know what its gonna look like...but I still wanna see it! How much does it cost him to "pop his trunk" i wonder?? Hmmmmm

9. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

You said you pulled up and got out of your car?

10. jimmdenver

jimmdenver LawnSite Member

That reminds me of the time I arrived at an account a few years back. I had given the lady a deal on mowing, charging her only 75% of what I would normally charge for the maintenence her property needed. So this one day I get there and the neighborhood kid is trimming the hedges with an electric hedge trimmer and an extension cord. I go up to him and I says, "Tell Debby that when your done with the hedges, you need to use the mower in her garage to cut the lawn because her landscaper quit!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.