sob story

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LWNMWR1, Sep 10, 2004.

1. LWNMWR1

LWNMWR1 LawnSite Member

i was on my first day of vacation in july when my employee called and left a message with his sad little something is wrong voice so i caled him back and he tells me that he had no idea that this was going to happen but his soon to be in-laws bought him a lco and he would be starting it up next monday. he would be happy to do his lawns and then help me out when he is finished his week. told him to drop off uniforms and good luck. since then it has rained almost every day, everything i own, personal or business is broken or not running right, my wife hates me , my kids have forgotten me and there is still at least another month to go. needless to say i am praying for winter.

2. satch

satch LawnSite Member

Sorry to hear of your bad luck.I promise this to shall pass.Hang in there and keep your head up.

3. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Shoot your employee, Divorce your wife, put your kids up for adaption sell the equipment, and find yourself a rich young widow and have some fun lol
    Keep you chin up it can only get better

Mac

geogunn likes this.
  4. STAN1366

STAN1366 LawnSite Senior Member

Don't feel bad, my car died. The gearbox on my w/b broke and I ain't had time to fix it. The gate on my trailer dropped going down the road this morning. Picked my daughter up from school w/ the truck & trailer and coming to a stop the rear brake line blew! Had to use the emergency brake to help whoa it down. I then finished the rest of the day driving slow till I got home. It's been raining here the last 3 days and finally dried up today, but I didn't get 'em all done. Tomorrow's 9/11 so I'll be busy w/ memorial services. Have to work the regular job Sunday(18 hrs) & Monday(24hrs) so by Tuesday I'll be able to get to fixing things. Then again, something else might break by then. :realmad:

5. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Keep your chin up. Once you hit bottom, the only way to go is up. I know its hard, I've been there. Just try to stay positve.

6. tx_angler

tx_angler LawnSite Senior Member

When you reach the end of your rope - tie a knot and hang on!