Social Media - Working for you?

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting, Nov 10, 2012.

1. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Nah. Just regular winter weather up here. The rain did come down pretty heavy at times on Friday, Saturday and today. But nothing too crazy. I'm sure there's a little flooding around certain parts of town. But all this is pretty normal for this time of year. Nothing too abnormal.

I heard California was going to get it worse than us this weekend. But I haven't really been watching the news to see if that happened.

2. Ben Bowen

Ben Bowen LawnSite Bronze Member
    from PNW

Just a normal rainy night here :) I think the big storm is Northern California.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

70 today in Indy. Too bad it won't last. Back to the 40's and 50's for the rest of the week. :-(

4. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

Here in Sacramento, it was a strong set of storms, we got 25% of out annual rainfall in a weekend. Plus some steady 25 mph gusting to 40-50 mph. Not as bad some people get but when the area doesn't usually get that combo, lots of stuff goes down.
    Many rivers and creeks ended up near flood level, but it nice today :)

5. Steve Atkinson

Steve Atkinson LawnSite Member

Here in the foothills East of Sacramento, we received only about 6" of rain over the past several days.

Nice day yesterday, but I was up in Grass Valley, NE of Sac, and the local contractors said they got hammered by the storms. Downtown GV was flooded, and their rain gauges recorded over 15 INCHES.

6. JimLewis

I don't know how much we got last night. But it was a LOT. It was pounding our roof so much and for so long that I could barely sleep. We got a downpour last night.

Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye the other day at that class, Steve. Learned a lot of good stuff. But I had a 11:30 appt. that I could not be late to. So I had to jet right at 11:00, even though you weren't totally finished.....

7. Steve Atkinson

No worries, Jim. I knew it was going to be a tight fit to get everything Simply Automated into that one hour per OLCA's guidelines. A couple of others had to leave as well, but now everyone has seen the system and knows what it is capable of.

Thanks for coming. Will be back up in your area in January. Talk to you soon.

8. JimLewis

We're pitching that Simply Automated system to a customer we're doing a big job for right now. I'll let you know if he decides to go with it.

9. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Steve, will you or a rep be offering that seminar in our area at some point in the future?
    I've used it a few times but would like to be more familiar with it.

Thnx
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Steve Atkinson

Possibly, Tim. I am trying to bring more distribution on board, to effectively cover the middle of the US. Unfortunately Simply Automated does not sell direct to the installer.

What distributors do you use in your territory? Anyone in particular I should approach about selling this product?