Sod pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Ferrante's Lawn Service, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Ferrante's Lawn Service

Ferrante's Lawn Service LawnSite Member
    from N.J.

Here is a back yard that we did.We also installed the fence and the shed and all the rocks By the pool and the shed and we put in sprinklers.

yard.JPG

yard 2.JPG

2. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Great work..I would have suggested that those stepping stones be put in a walkway..like in rock..Bcause they will b a pain to trim.
    and when I set step stones..I try to off set them a bit with each other because no one really puts their feet right one in front of the other.The sod job looks great though
    Good work!

3. Ferrante's Lawn Service

from N.J.

I said the same thing to the customer but thats the way the wanted it.We put the stones down before the sod and cut it around the stones.The mower goes right over the top of them,it would of been a pain to trim around them.

4. Tim Wright

Tim Wright LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks Nice.

Tim

5. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

GREEN GRASS!! Looks great. Brick paver walkway would of been sharp, but customer is "usually" right!!

6. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Beautiful work. Any before pics?

7. Ferrante's Lawn Service

from N.J.

Here are some before pictures of the back yard.These pictures were taken when they were remodeling it.This yard was a lot of work as u can see what it look like before.

058_58.JPG

053_53.JPG

8. Kohls Landscaping Co

Kohls Landscaping Co LawnSite Member

Instant lawn!

Looks good.

Dave

9. topdog

topdog LawnSite Member
    from indiana

nice job! i am like u i recommend stuff but ultimatley i am just........ a fat guy dancing for nickels......, so what ever the person paying wants i will do. i aint in the situation to turn down jobs cause they arent the way i want them to be.

10. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Ferrante's,Man what a sweat looking job you guys did.That is one to defiantly be proud of.