1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Software - Better Now Than Later

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Sean Adams, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Even if you are just beginning your business, you should look into getting acustomed to using accounting software now. As your business grows, you will need the assistance of the software out there when it comes to billing, routing, scheduling, invoicing, and so on. There are several sponsors here at the site that offer the best software in the industry...be sure to check them out....

CLIP - www.clip.com

Gopher - www.gophersoftware.com

GroundsKeeper Pro - www.adkad.com
  2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Great Post Sean,

If anyone needs assistance with Gopher, please let us know. We are here to help.
  3. bkowalski

bkowalski LawnSite Member

call me an idiot please.....how do I post a new post???
  4. kh0513

kh0513 LawnSite Member

I downloaded the Gopher software and thought it was to complicated and didn't provide the right info or ideas i was looking for. I also downloaded GroundsKeeper and now let me tell you, that software was very friendly and helpful. Found almost everything i was looking for.
  5. Team Gopher

from -

Hi kh0513,

Send me a PM and I will help you.
  6. caz1

caz1 LawnSite Member

I agree with you i've tried both the groundskeeper is much more user freindly and has much nicer invoices :waving:
  7. actionpike

actionpike LawnSite Member

Are any of them Mac - friendly?
  8. Mountain Peak

Mountain Peak LawnSite Member

I'm new to the business and have been looking at the software options. I have seen the posts on this topic but do have a question. Can't you do much of the same things from Quickbooks just without the graphics?

9. Hoods

Hoods LawnSite Member

Correct me if I'm wrong (highly possible) but isn't the clip software more designed for cost and proffit tracking than all around business & customer info/billing helps? ;) :confused:
  10. Team Gopher

from -

Do you need Payroll or Tax Preparation Service?

We now have extended our services to include Book Keeping, Tax Preparation and Payroll Services, through an accounting firm that uses Gopher software and will be able to take your data from your database to provide these services.

This is only available for a limited time.

The first three Gopher users that sign up for payroll service will receive 50% off the initial payroll setup fee (which is usually between $50.00 and $200.00 depending on the number of employees and on current records.) Also the first month of payroll service will be FREE (up to 10 employees).

The first three Gopher users that sign up for Tax Return preparation will get a discount of 25% off the normal price.