Software--Equipment maintence???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by PMLAWN, Jul 4, 2004.

1. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

I know this is the wrong place but at least it might get read here.

Do any of you know of any good software that will track equipment maintenance and timing. The white-board on the wall is getting way too small. Thanks

2. Ax Man

Ax Man LawnSite Senior Member

Out look could send you a reminder,if you use the reoccuring function in the calander.
    excel or acess can store the results nicely.

3. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

There are probably 100's of programs available on this subject. Go to Google and type in "shareware" and then go to any of the download sites and you'll find what you want. The beauty of shareware is that you can try it before you have to buy it. Most of these programs are less than $30. I use a program on my Palm Pilot called "AutoBase" that keeps track of fuel usage and mpg, and all scheduled maintenance. It was free. Recently, I switched to a Pocket PC and am now using a program called "CarRec" which keeps all of this data. After entering data at the pump, I can then export the data to an Excel spreadsheet and keep it for tax purposes.

4. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks ED, AX,
    Trying to keep track of trucks and mowers and trimmers and anything with a motor. I will start looking around Thanks again.

5. chuckers

chuckers LawnSite Senior Member

i think clip programs do it but im not positive

6. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 LawnSite Senior Member

Look at LS sponsers i have grounds keeper