Software for 2500+ clients?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by toxic man, Oct 12, 2004.

1. toxic man

toxic man LawnSite Member

I have heard much about software on this site and was wondering which software is expandable to large (2500+ customers) companies, can handle scheduling and chemical tracking? Suggestions?

Lou

2. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

Is your company that large?!

3. toxic man

toxic man LawnSite Member

I am in an exposive market and wanted to not re-invent the wheel or waste my time with a product which isn't right for me or my company.

Anyone?

4. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Lawn Monkey will hold 10,000 accounts.

5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi toxic man,

Our software can handle that many customers. Please consider downloading our free trial and thank you :)

6. HBFOXJr

HBFOXJr LawnSite Bronze Member

QXpress from Alocet can handle huge amounts of customizable data. I use it for my irrigation and lawn fert operation.

7. billc

billc LawnSite Member

CLIP has several programs that hold 100,000 accounts. Call them for references of large companies that use the program. 800-635-8485 x3160. Ask for Tina and tell her Bill gave you her number.

8. michscape1

michscape1 LawnSite Member

I haven't tried it, but Lawn Assistant from RealGreen.com most likely can handle that amount. They specialize in software for fert. companies. I went to a tech fair at their office about a month ago. They gave a great presentation on their new lines of software and advancements they have made for Lawn Assistant. Everything seemed very interesting, but I don't do any fertilization with my company.