Software for easier billing

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Joel B., Nov 5, 2006.

1. Joel B.

Joel B. LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

Is there any software out there that will print multiple invoices to different customers with one "click"? Currently I am using Excel to keep track of the work I have done and transferring info to Word documents to mail out. I am sure there is a better way, just haven't had the time to research. I would like to be able to click on "Print Invoices" (or similar) and have the software print out 25 different invoices to 25 different customers automatically.

Thank you for any advice,

Joel B.

2. DanielCo

DanielCo LawnSite Member

We use The Service Solution by Practical Solution. Great software. Print invoices, marketing, keep track of lawn estimates for follow ups etc.

If you are really serious about growing a business, a good software to grow with I believe is vital.

Do a Google search for The Service Solution!

3. ECS

ECS LawnSite Bronze Member

Joel,
    If you are using Excel, why are you transferring it to Word? Set them all up in one workgroup. For example, a workgroup for each month or billing cycle, one worksheet for each customer. When you want to print them out, hit print and then select entire workgroup, walk away and let them print. It will print everyone of them. Design a nice looking invoice in Excel and quite transferring it to word.

4. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

QXpress synced up with Quickbooks Pro is the only way to go for recurring accounts and one-time jobs all-in-one with payroll and taxes included. It's a nice invetment, but you'll sure get your money's worth of saved aggravation.

5. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

I use CLIP but I am still trying to learn how to use it well.

6. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 LawnSite Senior Member

Yep Qxpress & quickbooks Fantastic. i'm looking forward to using w/ snow this year. Also a neat feature i can put pics on my employees work orders.

7. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

I use gopher...it could use some new features, I tink they are upgrading it but it works fairly well.

8. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 LawnSite Senior Member

Just figured out a new feature w/ Qxpress. I Made a new template for routing and now im using it as a quick printoff for my customers paperwork that has to be left when chem apps are made. Woooo hoooo awesome. It really is paying for itself.

9. Tim Wright

Tim Wright LawnSite Bronze Member

I use Clip and QB also.

Tim

10. GrassBustersLawn

GrassBustersLawn LawnSite Senior Member

I use Quick Books PRO. It makes BILLING a SNAP. It also is useful in Budgeting & Planning. You can look at your business from just about any angle & compare this year to last, etc. All very useful.

I had CLIP but never was able to figure it out. Got little to NO help from CLIP people. They DO MANAGE TO CALL ME EVERY YEAR to try and get me to sign up for the 2 hours worth of phone support for $250.

Mike