Software for Newsletters

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Keegan, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Keegan

Keegan LawnSite Senior Member
    from CT

For those of you who send out newsletters, what software do you use? I currently use Word and I'm not happy with the results.

:usflag:

2. koppandson

koppandson LawnSite Member

Photoshop for all my design needs. It's not something you can jump into and be good at. Takes time. It's good to know someone that's good with it to give assistance if needed. If you go that route and ever need help feel free to get ahold of me :)

I designed my logos, business cards, door hangers, newsletters and website with it.

www.koppandson.com

3. mastercare

mastercare LawnSite Senior Member

We had done newsletters in the past and got a great response from it. Word can work for awhile, but you need somebody who really knows how to manipulate graphics if you want to use word.

MS-Publisher does a great job and has lots of templates to play with. It's not a cheap program, but you can sometimes find software cheaper through Sam's Club or Costco. It is a fairly simple program to use if you are familiar with Microsoft's style of logic. Give it a try or find a friend who has it.

4. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

I use Microsoft Publisher for all of mine. For most months, I produce the newsletter using the tri-fold brochure template. Works great for me.