Software for Pavers

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by kyle 03, Sep 10, 2004.

1. kyle 03

kyle 03 LawnSite Member

I have a small brick paver and retaining wall business in northeastern Ohio. I was wondering about design software for just pavers. I have heard about some software from unilock that has their prouducts in it already. If you guys have any sugestions they will be appreciated. Remember all i do is pavers and walls.

2. Rex Mann

Rex Mann LawnSite Senior Member

What do you want the program to do?
    I have been searching for a program as well. However, I am looking more for a program to aid in the marketing and selling of my company and the pavers
    We also only do pavers and walls :)

Many programs will help you figure out how much material you need from the aggregate base, sand, pavers for the field and pavers for the soldier or sailor course. Those are for the guys just starting out. This is what I think the Unilock CD offers.

We are still looking, and have even considered having one designed for us, but thats another story. Happy shopping.

Peace,

Rex

PaversInstalled.Com

3. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

I use Earthscapes from Visual Impact group. You can take pics of your paver jobs, and use them as a template to paint a new wall, walk, etc onto the job you want to do. It takes a little getting use to, but it sells a lot of jobs.