1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Software for routing

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Tropical Trim, Nov 14, 2002.

1. Tropical Trim

Tropical Trim LawnSite Member

I'm considering getting a software that I can use for routing. I would to be able to print a sheet for each customer with all job details for that day. I use Quikbooks for my accouting and I'm satisfied with the program. Is there a program that will incoperate Quickbooks and routing? That would make invoicing much easier. What programs do you use and what are the good and bads of it. Thanks for the information. Much appriciated.

Still cutting in Hawaii with daily sweat!
    Thanks Kyle

2. Strongmd

Strongmd LawnSite Member

QuickClip?

Or any full version of clip.

3. Tropical Trim

Tropical Trim LawnSite Member

Strongmd
    Thanks for the reply. What features do Quickclip have? Do you use this software? Will it incoporate Quickbooks and clip together? Thanks again

4. Strongmd

Strongmd LawnSite Member

5. HBFOXJr

HBFOXJr LawnSite Bronze Member

QXpress from Alocet has more to offer in scheduling options and it draws from QB.

QXpress

6. williamslawn

williamslawn LawnSite Member
    from SC

7. Potomac Lawns Inc.

Potomac Lawns Inc. LawnSite Senior Member

You can try Grounds Keeper pro from Adkad, i have had no problems with the program.

8. B. Phagan

B. Phagan LawnSite Member

Lots of software out there and I suggest you check them all out.....software can be accomodating to your biz assuming you get the right program.....already know about clip..........try these as well at their sight.

lawnmonkey.com
    Realgreen.com

Each of these as well as clip will send you a demo diskette to work with and decide which program is right for you.

9. JML

JML LawnSite Senior Member

10. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

www.clip.com. 800-635-8485. They have different versions to fit the size and needs of your business.