Software or Calendar

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by kirb.appeal.lawns, Nov 2, 2005.

1. kirb.appeal.lawns

kirb.appeal.lawns LawnSite Member

What does everyone use to keep track of all their business and when it needs to be mowed?

2. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

that may change next year depending on how many more customers i get, ..... 25 it wasnt too bad, just blew up a calender

3. 29 Palms Property Management

29 Palms Property Management LawnSite Senior Member

I've got this program designed specifically for our industry. It's called LawnPro. It's pretty good. Invoices, expense reports, income reports, keeps up with payments and overdue invoices. Everyday pops up and tells you who's account is due to be serviced that day. Or you can run a weekly, monthly calendar to look ahead for the week. It's helped me out alot. It would help alot if it was combined with like Quicken or Quickbooks for all of the financial and banking aspects of the business. But all in all, very happy with it. I hear that Gopher's software is a good product, but unfortunately found that out too late. Hope this helps a little.

4. kirb.appeal.lawns

kirb.appeal.lawns LawnSite Member

Ya that helps, just looking for some good ideas b/c my calendar last year was getting a little out of hand. I am going to check into some software.

5. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Click on th Golpher ad icon at the top of the page. I think you can still download the software and try it free for 30 days.

6. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

yup I use Gopher