Software or Flyer Advice??????????

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by jphag, Jan 19, 2008.

1. jphag

jphag LawnSite Member

I want to design my own flyers and was wondering of a software program that is easy to use and produces professional results. Any suggestions?

2. corbster

corbster LawnSite Fanatic
    from OHIO

Microsoft office Publisher or Word if you have them.

3. jphag

jphag LawnSite Member

I don't have either of them are they very expensive?

4. stevenf

stevenf LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes they are fairly expensive. I would recommend Printshop or printmaster.I have had both. Both are good but I would have to say printmaster is the easiest to use.

5. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

You don't have Word???!!! That's strange.
    Even if you did have it, I wouldn't recommend making a flyer with it. I think I have only seen one flyer that was decent made in Word.
    I have used, in the past, a program called Picture It. I don't have it anymore and I now use Printmaster. Picture It was easier to use and better looking finished flyer.

6. Black Bear

Black Bear LawnSite Member

go to www.openoffice.org and you can get software for free that has all the features of office. It has a "word" "excel" "powerpoint" "publisher" version of software. It is funded by Sun Systems as a way of busting Microsofts chops. Best part is it converts to office if needed.

7. qwerty

qwerty LawnSite Member

Open Office is a great freeware source. I would also recommend Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator if you plan to do a lot of work yourself.