Software - what do you use?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by fknippenberg, May 29, 2007.

1. fknippenberg

fknippenberg LawnSite Member

Currently use Quickbooks and a lot of paper to run our growing business. I am planning on investing in some Green Industry specific software in the coming months. Two programs that have stuck out to me are Real Green's Lawn & Pest Assistant and then CLIP - Wondering which you are using and or would recommend? Is there something else out there comperable that I have not seen yet? Looking for somethign that can function well dealing with both Mowing & bigger design & install projects.

Thanks for your help.
  2. JFGLN

JFGLN LawnSite Senior Member

Ck out QExpress
  3. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Quickbooks contractor and Gopher for the scheduling
  4. Mountain Peak

Mountain Peak LawnSite Member

Quickbooks pro and Gopher. Gopher dumps into Quickbooks so it makes everything pretty seamless.
  5. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Quickbooks and QXpress. if you do a search here you will find lots of threads about this.
  6. J&T Kiev

J&T Kiev LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.W In.

I use QuickBooks and Qxpress, Qxpress for scheduling, routing, pesticide etc, QuickBooks for hard accounting numbers, the combination works perfectly for me. I first started number crunching with QuickBooks, or I should say my wife did our first year in business, 1994, currently using QB 2007. Also, QuickBooks interfaces with other popular Green Industry, landscaping and maintenance software programs.
  7. rgs

rgs Inactive

Lawn & Pest Assistant is the best out there.... contact me and I will send you out a Free Information Packet... we are a one stop shop... we have everything under one roof to grow your business..