software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by skurkp, Oct 10, 2005.

1. skurkp

skurkp LawnSite Member

I am looking at the Gopher software and did not really like the estimating format. Is there something else out there that you gays or gals may be using?
    Also I did not notice a payroll on the Gopher, am I just not seeing it? Is there another software that will allow me to keep up with payroll. I know that I can use Quickbooks but I understand that you have to keep renewing every year. Can anyone sugjest another software?

2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Lots of software for the lawn/landscaping indutry out there with free demos. Check them all out and then make your decision. I use Lawn Monkey and it has the ability to do payroll, but I don't use that feature yet.

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>

Hi skurkp,

We have an accounting firm that offers payroll with our software. Click here for more information about that.

You should be able to edit your estimate to include any contractual wording you need.

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>