software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Homeworks, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Homeworks

Homeworks LawnSite Member

trying to find a software that will allow me to - divide my invoice in 2 sections--one for the customer and one for my employees (every job is different and i would like to write details for each job

so they can tear our section and bring back our copy of the invoice

if anyone is using a software with those capabilities please let me know - thx!

2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I use Lawn Monkey. It allows me to print a route sheet that has all the properties listed in the order they are on my route by giving them a "sort code". You can put in special instructions for each client if need be, they will be printed on the route sheet everytime. It has a place you can record for start and stop times. I use this a lot to keep track of time spent on property and compare from season to season and come up with a average. I mail out my invoice once a month. At the top of the invoice is a tear-off where the client mails back a stub with their recorded payment. It looks very similar to a credit card staement. The good thing about the program is that it has a template designer, so I think you could design what you want. You can highlight all the clients you want to service that day, status them as "on route" and print their invoices and give them to your employees. Personally, I would not want my employees to see what I am charge the clients.

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
    Hi Homeworks,

Please consider downloading and trying our software as well. Thanks!

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>